Houses are sold “plot and plan.” Once the contract is signed, your house is built to your individual needs. You choose the interior finishes, cabinets, lighting and electrical layouts.
Building period varies between 4-6 months depending on municipal approval.
A 1.1 THE TYPE OF HOUSES TO SELECT FROM:
A Variety of elevations is available to choose from and will satisfy even the most fastidious buyer.
If you have any queries, please contact our Marketing Manager Liesl Neethling at 082 412 1038 or e-mail.
A1.4 FINISHING SCHEDULE
1. Roofs: Pre-painted Chromadek with a choice of colour:
1.1 Dark Dolphin
1.2 Gemsbok Sand
1.3 Kalahari Red
2. Facias and barges: Fibre cement, painted.
3. Rainwater goods: Aluminium, pre-painted.
4. Walls: Plaster and paint.
5. Window sills: Plaster and paint.
6. Outside Doors: Wood, painted
7. Garage doors: Metal, rolling-up doors, pre-painted
1. Ceiling and cornice: Plasterboard, painted
2.1 Plaster and paint
2.2 Bathroom Walls: Tiles on walls 1,500mm high
2.3 Kitchen: Tiles on walls 600mm high 3. Floors:
3.1 Rooms: Carpets
3.2 Bathrooms: Tiles
3.3 Living room: Tiles
3.4 Outside porches: Tiles
The following items are included in the prices quoted:
• Transfer fees, Transfer duty
• Admissions listed on price schedule